Saturday, September 26, 2009

Who has time to blog anyway?

Welcome to my blog. After reading numerous blogs in recent times, while surfing for new crafting skills & projects, I've finally decided to add to the cyberjunk with some of my own musings. My sister, who works in IT, has had numerous blogs over the years but I am the non-technical-only-use-the-computer-for-word-processing-and-emails one in the family. Those who know me well have heard me say things like: 'Who has time to blog anyway?" and "Who would want to read your thoughts other than yourself??"

Of course if noone else reads this I'll be okay with that 'cause I see it as a useful tool for organising my ever-growing list of project links I'm planning to make, and keeping me accountable to myself with my ridiculous list of UFO's. Over the next few days while breastfeeding Miss 0 I hope to have my lists complete... I'm not sure I want to see them in print, though, cause it's easier to live in ignorance with the number of hobbies I have!

Watch out for some tutorials too, cause some of my dear crafty friends keep asking me about certain projects & I'm feeling compelled to add the directions on my blog.

My sister will be proud.

1 comment:

  1. Aaaaaaaaaaaaah! :) I'm so proud of you. Your blog layout is beautiful! Perhaps you could help me improve my design? With hugs and kisses, from your sis. xxoo

    ReplyDelete