Friday, May 28, 2010

new sewing machine

This was my birthday gift from Mr E: a brand new Pfaff Quilt Expression 4.0
I've started playing with her, and had a lesson at the dealer. Ironically it was back at the dealer on the weekend [my actual birthday] having a new bobbin winding unit installed, as mine was faulty. The combination of sick children, birthday cakes to bake, and a tired me has meant I haven't actually SEWN anything with it yet. And of course I'm itching to.

What do I think of it? In a word, WOW. I've never owned a top end machine before and it can do a lot I didn't think was possible with a sewing machine. I can see this Pfaff and I are going to have a long, productive relationship. I feel I need to give this machine a name, but what? All suggestions greatly appreciated in the comments.

1 comment:

  1. Hi

    Looks great. I'm sure you will have hours of fun when you get the chance. Don't ask me why but the first name that came to me for the machine was Bert!! Still can't think of anything else- so Best Ever Relaxation Technique or BERT ;-) Daft- certainly but a suggestion none the less

    Di
    x

    ReplyDelete