Friday, September 2, 2011

FUNKY GROCERY BAGS

A very long time ago I decided to work through a sewing book I own "One Yard Wonders" page by page. Then I realised that I didn't WANT to make all the projects in the book, and my To Do list is so long as it is, I should only make the things I want to. My first project from the book was a grocery tote, which I gave to a friend. I liked it so much that I decided to make a whole heap for myself, because I like the idea of making myself fabric bags I can keep clean, and that make me smile when I use them.
I cut them out at least a year ago and then didn't do anything about it... another UFO. So instead of trying to find a place to keep them, all cut out, I decided to sew them up and store them with my grocery bags. It was a pleasure to use them when I did the groceries last week.

No comments:

Post a Comment