Wednesday, September 7, 2011

MY FAVOURITE GLUTEN FREE PEANUT BUTTER BISCUITS

Oh how I LOVE these cookies. I eat far too many of them at once. I prefer them cold, out of the fridge, so the chocolate is hard and provides a textural difference to the biscuit crumb. This batch I made with crunchy peanut butter [it was all I had in the pantry] and the extra crunch of peanut pieces was lovely. I don't think I'll go back to smooth peanut butter for these.
GLUTEN FREE PEANUT BUTTER BISCUITS
1 cup peanut butter
1 cup castor sugar
1 egg
1 cup dark chocolate chips
Mix all ingredients in a bowl by hand with a spoon. Form into small cookies. Place on a baking tray and bake at 180 C for approximately 10 minutes. DO NOT ALLOW TO OVERCOOK. Cool on the tray and store in an airtight container in the fridge.

No comments:

Post a Comment