Tuesday, October 20, 2009

SUMMER DRESSES - TWIRLY OF COURSE!


It took me quite a few evenings, but I've finished the summer dresses for Miss 6, Miss 4 & Miss 2. I can't decide what size to make for Miss 0 seeing as she's growing so fast [10 weeks old now, doesn't time fly?].

I picked up the pattern at my local quilting store, it was called "Nina's Dress" & was sized for a 2-3 year old. Then I modified it [I can't help myself] & drafted larger sizes for the bigger girls. It's really a longer version of a twirly skirt, with a shaped bodice & first tier.


The girls have worn them a few times now, but I kept forgetting to take a photo. Every time they put them on they just start to twirl and dance. Very cute.

4 comments:

  1. I love them! I knew I would though...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miss 4 came with Mum & I to buy the fabric & she actually made the final decisions on fabric choice. She's amazing with colour.

    ReplyDelete