Saturday, February 11, 2012

Thermomix

I did it, I bought a thermomix. After deciding I didn't need one, I saw one in action back in November and I realised this machine is like having another set of very efficient hands. Boy, do I need another pair of hands some days!

I have to say that this machine is truly amazing. I have really enjoyed running it through its paces over the past couple of weeks, and I am making foods I haven't had time to make since BC (Before Children).

It makes a great gluten free loaf of bread, the best gravies and sauces I've EVER made, steams and chops, and much more in just seconds.  It sounds very cliched but I use it many times each day.  Seriously.  I have always preferred making things from scratch.  But now I really make things from scratch... I even mill rice and buckwheat flour in it!!

It has also driven me to clean and tidy the pantry... an unexpected makes-me-smile-every-time-I-open-the pantry-doors side effect!


No comments:

Post a Comment