Friday, March 30, 2012

crochet

My church has just started a monthly craft group, and this month our optional project was crochet.  Although my only qualification is that I can crochet, I was the demonstrator today. 

I gathered a few examples of crochet [my work and my grandmother's] to show the ladies he variety and scale of what you can do with crochet.  Everything from Barbie and doll clothes to tablecloths to blankets to teatowels to clothing.  In preparing for today I dug out my current crochet projects so I could continue to work on one - in keeping with my usual craft attention deficit I found at least 5 projects that were ongoing.  I don't even seem to be able to focus on one single project within the same craft genre!!! 
This is what I achieved today. Almost finished a new handtowel for my kitchen.  One project almost complete, 4 more UFO's to go, and a 'wanna do' list that just keeps growing and growing and growing...

No comments:

Post a Comment